InureSoft has always taken an uncompromising position in respect to quality. InureSoft’s Quality Management System (QMS) is a complex set of engineering and managerial activities that ensures the high quality of delivered software through the entire workflow.
InureSoft QMS Tasks and Objectives:
- Elaboration and implementation of procedures and regulations for software development process based on the industry best practices and standards
- Product life-cycle monitoring to ensure compliance with established processes and guidelines
- Product quality verification and validation to ensure its correspondence with the client needs and expectations
- Establishment of an effective collaboration of all production participants
Independent QA Environment
InureSoft’s QA department is an independent structural subdivision. Our QA team consists of skilled QA engineers and experienced testers that are involved into the projects on a dedicated or as-needed basis. QA engineer’s allocation depends on the project size and complexity. If it is required they can be easily switched from one project to another. Such flexibility let optimize project efforts and correspondingly the overall project budget. Since the QA team is not accountable to the project manager, their work is free from any pressure from the development team.
- Full-cycle QA Testing
- Document and Code Reviews
- Defect Tracking
- Configuration Management
- Process Monitoring
- Risk Management
Simultaneous Development & QA
InureSoft conducts quality assurance procedures throughout the full software life cycle. QA team members are involved at all project iterations. Lead QA specialist is allocated from the initial stage of the project and involved into initial business analysis and requirements specification. This simultaneous interaction of the development and QA teams ensures a better understanding of the project scope and the client’s business objectives. Typical QA life cycle includes the following phases:
Initiation and Planning The responsible QA person studies the project specification, starts test plan elaboration and plan assignment of the QA team members for specific tasks
First Review Initial testing of first development deliverable. The project test plan and test items refining (if necessary)
Iteration Audits On-going testing of intermediate iterations builds
Final Verification and Validation The final product thorough testing to ensure the final quality and readiness for deployment
QA process may include different test types to ensure increased QA depth:
- Functional and Regression Testing
- GUI and Usability Testing
- Accessibility Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Performance Testing
- Installation/Configuration Testing
- System/Integration Testing
- Security Testing
- Internationalization/Localization Testing
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
As we put our customer satisfaction first, we always strive for better results constantly improving our QA methods and procedures.
Ready to get started? Contact Us.